Tributes Page #1

Go down

Tributes Page #1 Empty Tributes Page #1

Post by admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 pm

TRIBUTES PAGE 1 (FROM PREVIOUS WEB SITE VERSION)

For my English Setter, Chance, with love. I miss you. I love you. My memories of you will be cherished forever. - Gail
-
Arealius: A Golden with a heart of gold. Never forgotten. Forever loved. - Gail
-
My old girl, Spuds: Your memory still brings a smile to my face. I love you. - Gail
-
For Blaze. My rock, my friend. You were one amazing Doberman. I miss you. I love you. We all do. Now and Forever. - Gail, Moses &
Merrium

-
My bestest little girl, Merrium: Here, you found what you always wanted - love. I'll forever treasure the short time we had. We love you, always. - Gail &
Moses

-
Bless you, little Scottie. Love is Eternal... when someone we love is gone. The memory lasts forever... in our hearts the love goes on. - Kevin
-
Bless you, little Simon. You were my friend's English Setter, but I loved you as my own. I will always remember you. - Love, Siw
-
To my sweet baby, Damien. I love you more than words could ever express. At the rainbow bridge, and we'll play ball forever. - Love, Mommy
-
Tippy, we love you, and we sure do miss you! May you rest in peace until we meet again.
-
Thank you, Yankee, for the great years we spent together. We will always keep you in our hearts. Thank you for being you. - Gary and Dorothy
-
In loving memory of Zak. I will miss you until the day I die, than we will be together again forever. - With love, Mom Wendy
-
For Meg, my once-in-a-lifetime girl... "
I cannot say, I will not say, that she is dead. She is just "
away."
-
My beloved Blue Belton English Setter, Pepper. Missing you everyday since you went to Heaven on 11/11/1999. - Love Mom and Art
-
To our dear Princess, her two week old kittens Lucky, Jinx, Gremlin, and Goblin who died of FIP. May they rest in peace, and...in my heart.
-
To my Nikki girl - May you rest in peace until we meet again my baby. You will always be in my heart and thoughts. - Love Mommy &
Daddy

-
Kylie Jo: you've been running free at the Rainbow Bridge for one year now. You'll be in my heart, always! - Love, your Mama
-
For my Golden Retriever, Rainy. I love you and miss you terribly. Remember my last words to you, "
I will see you in Heaven."
- Joyce
-
Rest in peace, my dearest Samantha, until we meet again. I miss you more than words can say. - Love, Susan
-
Jesse: There are no words to describe the joy and happiness you gave everyone. I miss you tremendously. Happy Birthday, Boo Boo. - Love always, Rita
-
Pookie, our beloved Springer/Lab mix... Our best friend and our best support. We miss him terribly. We love you Poo. - Linda and Mark
-
Homie, I miss you and love you. Never forgotten. Forever loved, missed, and treasured in my heart. See you in Heaven. - Love your friend, Nicki
-
For Digger: My beautiful redbone canine son. It's been five years. We'll be together again because even death cannot break the bonds of love. - Mama Lynn Owen
-
For Buckshot Evett and Sugar Owen. I love you and will see both again. -Love, Mama Lynn Owen
-
Remembering always... my childhood friend, Julie, a black lab (1976 to 1993), Shadow, a black lab whom I loved like a daughter (1992 to 2002). - Love Mom (Lori)
-
Cinnamon... "
My sweetie boy."
Thank you for our 14 precious years together. You are now at peace &
healthy once again. Mama Loves You!
-
A tribute to my dog, Sissy. She was the best companion I could ever have for 15 years. She was loved and is dearly missed.
-
MAX &
IGGY:
Once buddies running in the yard, now forever companions at Rainbows Bridge. You two are truly loved &
missed. - Love your mom, Mary
-
For our beloved dog Bullwinkle. Missing since December 19,2003. We miss him greatly and wish someday he could find his way back to us.
-
In memory of Scout and Sam, our beloved boxers. Our faithful family members who have given us all the love in the world. Always in our hearts. - Rich and Dianne
-
In Loving Memory Of Trixie Dunford: Forever Loved...Forever In Our Hearts! - Love, Karen
-
GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN... Fluffy the Wonderdog. Sadly missed by your loving family - 10/6/92 to 3/3/03. We love you, Fluffers! - MOMMY, DADDY, &
YOUR PET GIRLS

-
In Loving Memory of Ali, the best dog in the world to me. I Miss You!
-
We fell in love with you and named you Christmas. Someone dumped you and we took you into our hearts. We miss you now! - S &
M

-
In memory of Daisy Dog. A dog we inherited when her master died. She lived another 4 years with us. We miss you! - Suzi &
Mark

-
In loving memory of our great little poodle, Jack. We loved you then and we love you now! - Suzi &
Mark

-
In memory of Missy: We miss you. You were very special to us for 18 years. - Love, Mommy &
Daddy

-
Buddy: You were a very special little dog. It was a great treat meeting you this summer. What a sweetie! God Bless You! - Love Karen, Susie &
Charlie

-
Jazzmyn: My Beloved. You are always in my heart and soul forever. - Love Always! Karen
-
For my beloved Chocolate. I will always love you. - Mama, Oct.21 2004
-
In memory of our cocker, Murphy. Although we lost you to cancer, your memory will remain in our hearts until we meet again. - Love, Mummy
-
For Spot. She claimed me on February 22, and left me on August 31. All she ever wanted was to be loved!
-
Sage, my yellow lab/great pyrenees. I will love you forever, and you'll never be forgotten - Love, JammieGirl
-
Sethie T, Bennie &
Felix:
Three extraodinary cats who taught me what love really is. I'll be looking for you at the Bridge - Love, Mom
-
Keenai: I love you always. Your death was so sudden. You will be in my heart ALWAYS. I LOVE YOU MY BABY BOY. - Luv, Amanda
-
Ringo: A special dog to me and my sister. Always there for us, and still missed after all these years. We love him so much.
-
My little dachsund, Tressie: Thank you for the four and a half years of love and friendship you gave to me. Your were my best friend.
-
Charlie: I love you my precious, precious, boy. I miss you. I know you're still watching over me. Run free and painless my precious, precious, love. - Mummy/nj
-
WOOFERS, my girl, forever in my heart. Everyday we miss your smile and foolishness. Please wait for us and meet us with your tail wagging!
-
Cody, 1992-2004: Mama's little Doodle Bug. Always remember that I will love you forever.
-
Pluto, 1985-1998: You were mama's Poo &
my first one pound joy. I will love you always.
-
Cujo, 1984-1997: You were mama's big baby. I will love &
miss you always.
-
I would like to pay tribute to Napoli and Siclia: The very best pets anyone could have.
-
I love you, Cupid. We had so many nice times together. I'm sorry that I cried. I really miss you. I love you. - Nick &
Tom

-
Mooch Pooch: 14 years. We're lonely and you are missed. You can never be replaced. You played with us, and Mommy. - BJ &
Kits

-
Bosley: You were the most fun and loving bunny I will ever know. I am so sorry and I love you forever - Mommy
-
My forever Sam and GiGi: Taken from the world before they had really begun to live. Everyday we're apart is an enternity until we meet again.
-
Makendre: Our loving boxer. May the angels carry you on their wings until we meet again. - Love, Mommy &
Daddy

-
Barney, my baby. Miss you every day you have been gone. I love you. You are the best dog. - Love Mommy, Daddy and girls
-
Brandi, you have went to be with the Angels. Run free and you will always be in my heart. - I love you always, Mommy
-
In Loving Memory of Squeak. You will always be in our thoughts, hearts and souls. - Love Mom, Corey, Squirt, Nova, and Kesa
-
Sarah: Very loved and never forgotten. Missed so badly, even though I know she is in a better place. Mommy misses and loves you dearly. - Love your Sissy
-
Thank you, Charlie, for all the fun times and great years we had together. I'll keep you in my heart always. And, I love you.
-
We lost our "
boy"
on December 20, 2004.
He was my youngest son's best friend, and they grew up together. He is dearly missed.
-
In loving memory of all my babies who have went on to Rainbow Bridge. You'll never be forgotten. - Love always, Mommy
-
"
He is your partner, your friend... your dog.
You are his life, his love... He will be yours, faithful &
true, to the last beat of his heart... "

-
Bullen, you will be mised. We hope you know what joy and happinees you brought to our lives. - LOVE MOM &
Dad and your sisters

-
My sweet Hope: It's so lonely without her. She gave me 15 wonderful years. I miss her so much, but I know she is finally at peace.
-
To my special little guy, Ghandii, aka ghandalf. I love you. I miss your head butts. I miss you today ... and everyday. So does missy-boo. - Love, Jenni
-
Ben-Ben: Your life was too short. I will never forget you. You were my 20 pd pride and joy! Meow away in heaven!
-
China: You were gone in an instant. I want more time with you. I luv u very much - 9-28-05
-
For Our Jeb: You are forever in our hearts. Our 'superdog' - always faithful, loyal and unconditionally loving. Our golden angel! - The Helms Family
-
To Addie: You were our Poo Bear. Momma, Protector, and Friend. Keep Tovi and Smitty in line till we meet again! - Maurissa, Arielle, Madeleine &
Dave

-
To my sweet Amigo: You were my very best friend. I miss you boy. Amigo Morgan 11/11/2001 to 10/15/05 - Love, Mama
-
Our dear and beloved Kimbre: We'll miss your little puppy face and crooked little gait. But, most of all we'll miss the love you gave us.
-
Jack: I love you. I can't wait to see you again. Wait for me up in Heaven. See you later, babe. Love You. - Nicole
-
Johnny: I miss my best friend. - Love, Mom
-
Philo: We miss our baby. - Love, Mom and Dad
-
In loving memory of MOUSE. (Sept. 15, 1990 - Oct. 21, 2005)
-
In memory of my beloved Doberman, who graced me with 14 years of devotion. My handsome boy, forever in my heart.
-
Molly girl, we love you very much and you will be greatly missed. We are sorry you did not have a happier, longer life.
-
In loving memory of Buckley: We miss you very much! You were the most gently and loveable dog in the world. - Love, Flapper, LB, Chris and Harold
-
Caesar;
1993-2004:
Not a day goes by that we don't think of you. We miss you a lot and will always love you!
-
Rusty: You passed today, 11/15/05. I don't know how I'm going to make it without you. I love you so much and will miss you everyday. - Miriam
-
We'll miss you, our Beloved Baz. You longed to be free, staring out the window at the birds... Now, at last, you are free. - Love, Martin and Patti
-
Cricket: We loved you so much. You were our Daughter and baby girl. In our hearts forever, we all love you. - Mommy, Daddy, Xander &
your brothers &
sisters!

-
We all love you Sassy, my sweet little angel. You can't be replaced. All the memories will keep me going. We'll never ever forget you!
-
Our dear boy, Taco: Sept. 28th. We miss u sooo much... our little buddy. We love u and think of u each day. Rest peacefully. - Love, Mommy &
Daddy

-
Punch: My little shadow for nearly 17 years. Very missed by Victoria the cat and by us, his human family. - Love, Mom and Dad
-
Angel: My best and only friend through my divorce. I got him just before the seperation. I had to have him put down. I really miss him.
-
To my precious cat, Blue. I will always love you and remember you as my special little angel. - Love, Gina
-
Scruffy: Nine wonderful years;
gone suddenly. With you at the end... to tell you goodbye and we loved you. - Mum, Dad, Matthew, Dominic and all the menagerie
-
Shadow: My trusted friend. You always stuck by me close to my side. I love you puppy, and I miss you so much. - Love, Didi's
-
For my Bo: I am so lucky to have spent eight years with you. I know I will see you again one day. - Love Always, Amanda
-
Riley and Amos: No day goes by without the two of you in my thoughts, my dreams. I love you.
-
My sweet little old lady... is at Rainbow Bridge. I can still feel all the love she gave me. Rest well, Betsy, Momma will see you soon.
-
Stormy Night: I miss you so much, my black lab girl. Thank you for always beening there for me. I love you! - Your Mommy, forever
-
BARNEY: 1992-2005. Mommy's BABY &
Daddy's BUDDY. We love and miss you sooo much thanks for all the WONDERFUL Years. Rest in Peace.
-
Piper: I knew Wednesday night when we snuggled that you'd be gone come Thursday. I miss you, my brave little man.
-
Casey: Forever you'll live in my heart and be my best friend. I miss you so much! See you at the Rainbow Bridge. - All my Love, Mommy
-
Caitie: 13.4 years old, and who taught me so much throughout our journey together. I will always remember you.
-
For Zoe. Healthy again in heaven. Romp with Lennon till we see you again. Love you forever and forever;
love you with all my heart.
-
To our Spanish girl, Lisa: We love you so much, now you're gone. The memory lasts forever in our hearts. - Alice and Michael
-
In loving memory of Shamie. Cat who passed on 11-29-05 because of liver problems. Is sadly missed, but not forgotten. - Caretaker, Joseph
admin
admin
Site Admin

http://www.chancesspot.org

Back to top Go down