Tributes Page #3

Go down

Tributes Page #3 Empty Tributes Page #3

Post by admin Mon May 22, 2017 8:26 pm

For Samantha. You are greatly missed. We will always remember your sweet face and the love you gave us. - Love, Mommie &Daddy
-
Ginny: Always with me. I never spend a day of my life without your spirit by my side. Loved and missed till we meet again. - Love, Mum xxxxxxxx
-
We lost Tim, our beloved Border Collie - on January 7, 2003. We love you, Tim. - M&T
-
Kymshe: We had 14 good years and wished for many more. Mikki still looks for you every day and cries trying to find you. We love you. - Sue, Gordon and Mikki
-
Tawny and Mama: Two of the best rats I've ever had. Tawny was put to sleep due to cancer and Mama died of a stroke.[/color]
-
Sammy: We will always remember you. What a good friend and a wonderful companion.
-
SAMMIPHER: Brave and sweet, playfully making me laugh when I was down. My best friend, you'll forever be in my heart. I love and miss you.
-
In memory of Blackie, a Lab/Newfie dog. You'll always be remembered for your gentleness and sweetness, and family protector. Loved always and never forgotten. - Pearl
-
Kala, my little yorkie friend. I loved you for 13 1/2 years, and the feeling hasn't stopped. I miss you so. Someday, we'll be together. - Love Always, Mom
-
To Timmy: Rest in peace. We love you always. Died March 5 of Cancer, was 12 years old. - The Levesque, NS Canada
-
We miss you so much, Missy. You are always in our hearts and minds, Pretty girl. - Love, Al, Marian and David
-
Daisy: I know you suffered much with your two strokes. Just wait until I join you in Heaven and we'll run and romp for all eternity.
-
Bubba: 25/5/01 - 17/4/03. My love, life, and my heart. I miss you, and pray I'll see you again one day. Rest in peace my little girl.
-
For my dearest friend Poco: Even though you are gone, you still bring me Joy everyday through memories of you. - Love, Mommy (Patty Heath)
-
In memory of my 4 beloved cats: Melbourne, Sydney, Mia and Tiger Boots (Bootsy): my "babies" from 1988 through 1995.
-
Maggie Mae, I miss you everyday. I think of you often. Your life was short, but my memories will last forever! - Love, Your Mom
-
Changing leaves falling slow... I never knew it was your time to go. You're gone forever, never returning, but my love's fire will always be burning. - Love Forever, MJ
-
For our "Little Buddy" Scooby. We love you and miss you so much. You will never be forgotten! 5/29/92 - 5/12/03. - Love, Joe, Lisa, Bosco, Grandmom, ALL!
-
Alex, Princess, Mischa and Grizzie: You all taught me how to love. I think of each of you every day. You will never be forgotten. - AMA
-
GONZO: My heart, my baby, my one true love. 12/17/91-1/1/03. I miss you so much. I will never forget our love. - AMA
-
In loving memory of "BRANDY", our beautiful little girl for 13 years. Daddy and Mommy miss you so much. 5/17/89 - 12/16/02.
-
To Bang-e: I miss you!!! My baby girl and best friend. I'll forever miss you and your desire to love me. I will see you again someday in Heaven.
-
Remembering our lovely staffy, Amber. Sent to doggy heaven 1-03-04, aged 14 1/2 years. Now there is a big dark hole without you. - Love, Mum, Dad, &Joy
-
My baby Xena, I miss you and love you. - Mommy and Papa
-
Gypsy Magic: We love you. We'll meet at Rainbow Bridge someday. Your kisses are greatly missed. We love you with all our hearts, Bulldoggy girl. - Jen
-
In Memory of TRIXIE. A collie mix.
-
Silas, our big baby. We miss you very much but know you're in a special place. - Love, Mommy &Daddy
-
Casey, my love. The love you gave can never be replaced. Casey is love. I miss you everyday, still and always. - Your forever mom, Linda
-
For my Andy boy. Cancer took you from me, but you will always be in my heart. I love you and miss you. - Mommy
-
My precious Angel, my Soul Putty. I loved you so much. We all miss you so much. You were our Slim Shady. - Mom, Joe, Matt,&Joey
-
Yoda: Our 2-year old, mini fluffy kitty who gave her life to save her kittens. We really miss you, YoYo.
-
To my little Kissy and Lobo. You were taken so fast, I never said goodbye. You are missed so very much. - Love, Mom
-
A tribute to Star and Sandy, two rats who were sisters. I loved them very much and I'll never forget them.
-
Our Lovely NiKki. She was born in 1990, and past away of kidney failure in 2003. We will miss her dearly.
-
On Monday Sept. 20, 2004 I lost my dog, Bismarck. He was our 15 year old "pound puppy." We will forever miss him.
-
In Memory of Baby Girl Pepper: 5/9/04. I miss you so much. I will cherish &hold you in my heart forever. - Love, Mom
-
Hooter: This is the second Christmas without you. I miss you so very much. I love you. Until we meet again. - Love, Mommy, Missy, Princess, Daisy &Chico
-
To Shamrock: A little kitten who touched me like no other love I've ever known. Rest, my Shammy. I'll see you one day soon in Heaven. - Laina
-
Bambi: It's so quiet here without you. We miss you very much. You were a very good friend and will be loved and missed my all. - Barb 12/23/2004
-
To Harry: You brought love and laughter into our hearts and sadness when you left. Love you. - Your Family
-
Poopsie: You were always so special with your Poopsie dance. Glad you taught it to Paige. - Love, Your Family
-
INKY (LHASAPOO). We thank God for giving us the privilege of loving her. We love you, Inky. You'll be in our thoughts &prayers daily!! - Love, Mom &Dad
-
In loving memory of my baby angel, Tony. Nothing can hurt you now. You're resting peacefully. I love you and will never forget you. - Love, Momma
-
To my favorite human being on fours. Forever loved; forever missed. - Love, Stacey
-
My dearest Mandi! Your tail wagged constantly; such a happy girl. Oh, how I miss your welcome home. You will always be remembered.
-
My sweet Baby Girl, Emmi. It's been 13 months since you became an angel. It hasn't been the same without you. I'll always love you.
-
Meshaka, my little Pooh Bear! We miss you so much. Phoebe sleeps in your bed every night. See you when we get there! - XOXO Mommie!
-
I will always remember my 2 year old bunny, Lilo. I pray that he is happy, and that all animals go to heaven. I love you, Lilo.
-
To Mally, who taught me that it's better to be happy and go lucky than let everything get to you. I love you so much baby!!!
-
Killie: You're never forgotten. We Love and miss you everyday. - Your Dad, Barb, Jen and Jughead
-
Sasha: Eighteen years we were together. You are so sadly missed. We will together again one day. - Mama
-
To our sweet baby Sadie: We all love you very much. We'll see you again when it's our time. You were a great cat. Rest in peace.
-
I was my Daddy's Aussie, he misses me everyday. He loved me more than one can say. He's so sad that Valley Fever took me away.
-
"Little Miss" Kitty: Born 04/03/1999 - Shasta Lake City, California. Died 01/15/2005 - Redding, California. We all love and miss you dearly.
-
Mississippi "Sissy" Ground Squirrel. Mommy's little black Lab. I love and Miss you dearly even though you died so suddenly. - Love, Mommy
-
My Little Lacey Girl: I miss you so much! I know you are in heaven playing with your Mom, Dad &Brother. I love you!
-
Buster: You've been gone nine months now and we miss you with all our hearts. You will always be loved. We miss you dearly.
-
Love and Cuddles, Big Baby Boy. I'm so happy you don't hurt anymore. Kitty Kisses. - Love, Dad
-
MoochPooch 7/21/05: Happy 15th birthday! Although you're in heaven you're in our hearts. We miss you so very much. - Mom and BJ
-
Squirt: You touched us more than you'll ever know. Say hello to Squeak. We love &miss you. Together in spirit - Love, Mom, Susan, Corey, Nova, & Kesa
-
Callie: Always in our hearts. Run and play with Jersey and Kaymo. Be free from pain. We'll be together again. Love you forever, mommydog.
-
In memory of our dearest Daisy. We miss you so very much silly socks. Love &Kisses. - Mummy, Daddy and Twist XXX
-
Hey, Miss Lulu! You were the best and the brightest. May your light fill the universe as it shines within our hearts. - Love, Your Family
-
My beloved, Chippy: The best cat in the world. You left so suddenly, I didn't get to say goodbye. I will love you forever. - Love, Mommy
-
My baby girl, Megan: As a little girl I admired you. Your loyalty has taught me even more as an adult. You'll be with me always!
-
For Tucker: You were very special. We will miss you. Out lives were enriched by your presence. We will always love you.
-
Nippers, my ferret, was put down today. Six years ago I brought her back to life, and had a wonderful life. Good-bye, Nippers.
-
In Memory of Mindy: Our beloved pet who passed away while we were on holiday. We will miss you very much. - Your Loving Dad
-
I love you PB. You will be everlovingly missed. Until we meet again - Daddy
-
To Our girls, Willow and Trinket: You'll never be forgotten. We love you Both. Love Mom, Dad, Sissy, Brother and everyone you've touched in your lives.
-
King: You gave your life to save mine. I love you. Almost two years later I still see your face every time I close my eyes!
-
To our ONE OF A KIND American Bulldog Harley: You will always be loved and missed. Be happy, Harley Barley.
-
To Morgan MacDougal "Doogie": There'll be more "Sissy Kissies" when we meet at the Rainbow Bridge. I love and miss you, my sweet brother. - Love, Sissy Katie
-
To my little Vandal Maow: The joy you brought me was immeasurable! Chris, Miss Brown and I miss you immensely. Miss you, pretty girl!
-
"Sammypuppydog": It was time for us to say goodbye. You will always be in our hearts. Miss you so very much. - Your loving family x
-
Ricky: Best friend of 10 years. My heart is broken. Until I see you again I hope you're running the fields of Heaven. I love you.
-
To my "Little Man" Mingus. I miss you terribly and think of you everyday. Until we can be together again. - Love, Mom
-
Our Dearest Ally: We are going to miss you so much. Thank you for showing us so much love.
-
In Loving Memory of our little Spark'n Buddy. We miss you and love you so much. You are irreplaceable.
-
Jake: I miss you more than I can explain. One day we will be together again. I love you, Jake.
-
NOEL: We had you in our lives 12 wonderful years. You'll remain in our hearts forever - till we meet on rainbow bridge. We love &miss you!
-
My Big Boy, Buddy: A giant of a dog and my best friend. I'll see you up the trail. Wait for me. - Love, Poppy
-
Ruckus: Mom hopes you know how much she loves you. You were too young and vibrant to be taken away. One special dog. Forever missed.
-
Oh, Bruno, my weakness, I hear u everywhere! I miss the sixteen years we had together. I want to hold u again. - X0X0X0 Mommy Malini
-
Missin you, Tigger. - Love, Ashley
-
My precious little girl, Mindi: I love you with all of my heart. I will never forget you. May you Rest in Peace. - Mom Kristi
-
Pistal: Memories of us will last foever and my tears will always flow. You were one of a kind. I love and miss you, baby boy!
-
In memory of Pooka. You are missed very much. We love you. - Jill and Mom
-
Dixie Bell: We miss you.
-
For Ernest: My protector, my protected. We love and miss you. We see your footprints in the snow and think of you daily. Good dog.
-
Fisky: We will miss you. Things are not going to be the same around here without you.
-
This is a tribute to my dog, Growler. He was the best dog in the world - full of spirit and never gave up. I love u, Growlies!
-
Emma: I'm so proud and honored that you choose me to be your mom for 12 years. I love you and miss you so much everyday!!!
-
Handsome, Sweet, Smart, Loyal, Che'. 4/94 to 12/05, lost to cancer. My truest love lives in my heart and I in yours forever. - Mom Gabrielle
-
In memory of Bo: My beloved Rat Terrier. I will never forget you. Forever love you. Always miss you.
-
Daisy: I love and miss you more than you can ever know. You will forever be in my heart, mind, body and soul. I LOVE YOU!
-
Darling Smokey, who we lost today; you lit up our lives. We know you're chasing butterflies in heaven. 'Til we meet again. - Mummy and Daddy
-
Robby, my Hunnybunny: Even though it's been a year, I still love you and miss you with all of my heart. I'm waiting to see you.
-
I love you so much, Ace. You were the best dog anyone could ever have ... you were my baby boy and I will miss you forever.
-
To my bird, Ripley: I will forever miss you, and I am so sorry you are not with me anymore. I will never forget you.
-
Sir Lobo: Always in my heart. You will never be forgotten. Seven years of joy. - Elise
admin
admin
Site Admin

http://www.chancesspot.org

Back to top Go down