Is it cruel?

3 posters

Go down

Is it cruel? Empty Is it cruel?

Post by FluffyLove2017 Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:27 pm

I feel so bad about Fluffy. On top of everything her incontinence has gotten way worse since a couple months ago. She wakes up soaking wet whether she has diapers or not. She sleeps on doggie pads so her bed doesn't get ruined. And even with proper cleaning, our room is really starting to stink. The incontinence meds counteract her anxiety meds and make her more hyper and unable to rest throughout the day. I'm so torn. I feel like I should just deal with it. But then there are people telling me it's cruel to keep her when she's peeing on herself. It seems so cruel to me either way.

FluffyLove2017

Back to top Go down

Is it cruel? Empty Re: Is it cruel?

Post by Terry Oh Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:23 am

Hi. I wondered what happened to Fluffy after you posted this?

Terry Oh

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyLove2017 Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:35 am

I still haven't put her to sleep. Her incontinence has improved, no where near as bad as it was, but the reality is it's still there. After thorough conversation with her vet, she said with everything combined, it sounds like I was trying to push myself to do it before I was ready. Even her arthritis has improved with help of the medicine. I just had to take a step back away from it for the time being. I know she's not well, and the time is coming soon, but as long as she's not sleeping in her own filth, everything else is manageable. I'm keeping a close eye on her for now.

FluffyLove2017

Back to top Go down

Post by DarlaVera Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Enjoy every minute that you have with her! I understand that this can be heart-wrenching but you will cherish these moments. Appreciate and enjoy her remission. Prayers are with you!

DarlaVera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum