How to deal with feeling guilty?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to deal with feeling guilty?

Post by panpan on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:54 am

I lost my beloved mix pitbull & labrador two days ago. He was a good boy... Sad I miss him so much. I took him to a vet every 4 months for physical exam. Until now i can't believe how come the vet didn't find out that he had prostate cancer. I took him to a different vet when he passed out and the vet told me he had prostate cancer that already spread to his lung, and he passed away on the very same day. I am still angry until today how come the other vet didn't find out sooner??? Sad Sad Sad now i can't forgive myself for what happening to him. I miss him like crazy. My house feel empty without him. he was part of my daily activities, since i lost him my chest hurt, i can't sleep and eat. until today i still call him when it's time for his meal. I think i am going crazy i keep calling his name outloud like he is with me. Please if anyone can give me suggestion how to relieve my grief. I have a lot of things to say but i can't continue, my tears keep coming out while i am typing. I can't bear the thought of losing him, he is like a son to me and he always be my son. I feel like i don't want to live anymore...Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

panpan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top