Both my girls gone in a few days!

2 posters

Go down

Both my girls gone in a few days! Empty Both my girls gone in a few days!

Post by Wellsey Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 am

Both my girls gone in a few days! 15341512

I have just had to say goodbye to both of my gorgeous girls. Jess (our 11yo blonde border collie) had neurological damage and gradually lost senstion in her hind legs. She has been dragging one leg around for months. In the last few weeks she lost her zest, and we knew she had had enough.

Her mum, Narla (our 14yo black and white border) was ok over the weekend, but when we went to school/work on Monday, she just gave up. She Deteriorated rapidly over the day and we took her to the vet in the afternoon. It was clear she was telling us that 14 years was long enough and she didnt want to stay without Jess.

I have been quite shocked by the depth of my sadness and by my lethargy. Im not very interested in anything much and cant muster uo the enthusiasm or energy to do the things I have to do. I have been hard on myself and not really able to do the bare minimum at work.

My girls have been my lifeline through the darkest days of my life. Im so sad and lost without them
Wellsey
Wellsey

Back to top Go down

Both my girls gone in a few days! Empty Re: Both my girls gone in a few days!

Post by Tallfriend2002 Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:37 am

Wellsey,

I just had to say goodbye to my sweet Sally yesterday. She was a cat, but very affectionate and loving. I am feeling exactly what you describe. May I ask how you are doing now? I'm trying to find some small something to hold on to. That it will get easier somehow.

Emily

Tallfriend2002

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum