I lost my best friend

Go down

I lost my best friend

Post by Bustersmom on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:49 pm

On Monday I rushed my Buster (black pug) to the vet as he was not breathing right after a visit in the morning. By the time i got him back for a second time he could barely get air. They worked on his with oxygen but was not getting better. I was told he would not come out of it. I had to make the decision to send him to the rainbow bridge. The look on his face as he struggled is stuck in my brain and I cannot stop sobbing. He was my best friend and with me all of the time. I know the sadness will ease, but right now it feel like my heart is broken in half
Bustersmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I lost my best friend

Post by Marshmallow's mum on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:00 am

Bustersmom your story is so familiar. I lost my beautiful cat Marshmallow just 10 days ago and I cannot get the look on her face as she struggled to breathe out of my head either. The pain has eased a little since the first few days but I keep getting waves of grief. I know it is all normal but so hard to bare. Cry if you need to and be kind to yourself. Buster was much loved and had a good life with you. The pain will ease in time and there are plenty of us who know how you are feeling right now

Marshmallow's mum

View user profile

Back to top Go down