My Tribute To Bailey Fritz

Go down

My Tribute To Bailey Fritz Empty My Tribute To Bailey Fritz

Post by jenodiane Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:43 pm

My Bailey died on Aug.30, 2011, and I still grieve for him. You learn to live with the pain. It will ease, but you always feel your baby in your heart every day. My Bailey died 6 weeks before he would have been 16. Below is the tribute that I wrote for my beautiful Bailey.
Bailey Fritz Weems - Tribute
How I love and miss you. You will always be remembered by family and friends, but especially by me, (Momma), Roger, Braden and Jennifer. You blessed my life for almost 16 years. You were and still are a beautiful brownish red cocker spaniel with big brown eyes. Thank you for loving me and for being a loyal companion. You always listened to me, and you never told any of my secrets. I always called you Nurse Bailey when I was sick, because you would never leave my side. You watched over me until I was well. I will never forget how you ate my milk shake when I was sick. I will always remember and miss you meeting me at the door with a toy in your mouth, a wagging tail, and the running frenzy you would have. I will always remember how you loved to play – BUBBLES, (your passion), fetch, keep away, and hide n seek. You always loved to unwrap your Christmas gifts all by yourself. Your technique for begging for food always worked. A gently nudge in the lap, and a look into those big brown eyes worked every time. You always got a bite. You always barked and protested at my Halloween houses, and the Christmas Train. I can still hear the tapping of your dog tag when it would hit your food bowl or when you were running thru the house. Let’s don’t forget how I could come home sometime to find you crying for me. When you were a puppy you loved to chase the leaves. Thank you for keeping me warm at night by snuggling up to me or sleeping on my feet. I am so sorry that your little heart gave out on you, but I must remember that God gives us bodies that wear out so we can go home, and that is where you are now, in heaven. You were called home on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 6:00 a.m. I had let you outside to potty, gave you your heart medicine, was fixing your breakfast, and you went into the living room to play with your ball, and your heart stopped. You were not alone, Roger was with you. I tried to save you, but Jesus said it was time for you to go. When Jesus calls me home, we will then be reunited. I then can give you a big hug, kiss, and pat on the head, and we will never be separated again. I promise you a lot of hugs, kisses, and rubs behind the ears. Please watch over all my loved ones that are in heaven with you. I get great comfort from Romans 8:19-23 which promises pets eternal life in heaven. I love you with all my heart.
Becky and Roger
(Moma)
jenodiane
jenodiane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum