Loss of our family cat

2 posters

Go down

Loss of our family cat Empty Loss of our family cat

Post by Midnightdreamer Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:08 pm

It's hard for me to talk about the loss of a pet without crying. I try not to think about it at work because I work with the public and I can't start balling in front of customers and I don't have close friend's that are understanding to talk too so, I'm coming here for support.

We live in a small house, I have my own pets and my sister had hers. I try not to get attached, but I can't help it. She had a kitty cat that she wanted to help that was living in deplorable conditions at a friend's house. She was playful, loving, and had kittens before my sister got her fixed and she re-homed them. Saturday, I came home from work and it was late. I wanted to water the tree's outside in our front yard and I saw her laying there. I was devastated, my sister allowed her to be indoor and outdoor and she must have walked into the street. I felt like I was going to lose my mind when I saw her. I miss her, she was very unique and pretty, dainty and caring in her own kitty cat way. I don't know how to move on, I know it's only been a few days but I feel horrible and I don't know where to turn. Please, anyone kind out there willing to talk to a broken hearted woman? I really need the support. Crying or Very sad

Midnightdreamer

Back to top Go down

Loss of our family cat Empty Re: Loss of our family cat

Post by eproe71 Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 pm

I am sorry for your loss of your kitty.
I went through a similar experience earlier this year. One morning I found my cat outside by the curb. He was gone. I believe he must have been hit by a car. I was devastated. My cat was an outdoor cat. He was special to me. He had found me and decided to live with me. But he never wanted to stay indoors. So I let him out - as I did every night, and I never got to say goodbye. I cried for weeks.
That was back in May. I had begun to find relief as the time passed. That was until this week, when I had to put down my 16 year old dog. Now I am feeling grief all over again. Two of my best friends- in 5 months. Sigh.

I have to believe time will heal. You will never have to forget her. Just be able to find acceptance.
I hope you find peace.

Ed
eproe71
eproe71

Back to top Go down