Something that is bothering me

2 posters

Go down

Something that is bothering me Empty Something that is bothering me

Post by HeartBrokenFurBabyLover Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:25 pm

I hadn't really been thinking about it before since I feel beyond horrible about all of it, but on the day Myrtle passed away (June 19th, 2017) we had to go to the vet to see her body and confirm that she had actually passed away. While we were there the vet made us sign a euthanasia form saying that it was to release her from being seen as a potential dangerous animal so that they could have her body cremated. Is that the normal procedure or was my cat euthanized without me or my family's consent?

HeartBrokenFurBabyLover

Back to top Go down

Something that is bothering me Empty Re: Something that is bothering me

Post by admin Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:51 pm

I read your previous post about how Myrtle suffered cardiac arrest and that you saw her in distress so, no, I don't think that she was euthanized. I don't know where you live but I expect it's some kind of law to sign paperwork.

I'm really sorry that you're hurting and for what you're going through. Grief is a process and having second thoughts is normal / okay - just try not to let the doubts / questions consume you unnecessarily. Because it really sounds like you did the right things and everything you could to try and help her.

Take care and take your time to heal.

Gail
admin
admin
Site Admin

http://www.chancesspot.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum