Buddy, our beautiful dalmatian died on July 26th 2013

2 posters

Go down

Buddy, our beautiful dalmatian died on July 26th 2013 Empty Buddy, our beautiful dalmatian died on July 26th 2013

Post by vcapaldi Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:21 am

We are so gutted. He &
his sister Holly, were such great companions, not just to each other, but to us too. Buddy , like a lot of male dalmatians, suffered bladder stones. He never cried &
had 7 flush outs under a general. Then came the day in 2009, when a large one was so stuck, he had to have an emergency "
re-plumbing"
op - again, he recovered without a murmur, just loads of wet kisses across our faces when we cuddled him. We took it in turns to stay with him 24 hours, so there would be no need for the "
bucket"
on his head. Months later, he kept stumbling, &
after an MRI, Wobblers Syndrome was diagnosed. That brave dog - the litters runt, had the heart &
strength of a lion - &
took all that was thrown at him. Over the years, his mobility went - until 10 days ago, when one of the bulging vertebrae ruptured. Then, &
only then, did he cry. Despite 3 vets visits &
trying everything we could, we had to accept he was paralyzed, &
the greatest gift we could give him was the release from pain.
Now our pain won't go.

vcapaldi

Back to top Go down

Buddy, our beautiful dalmatian died on July 26th 2013 Empty Re: Buddy, our beautiful dalmatian died on July 26th 2013

Post by admin Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:01 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of Buddy. It sounds like although he had a tough life at times, he was very, very much loved. I'm sure that was a comfort to him until the end.

Please take care. My sympathies are with you and your family (furry members included).

Gail
admin
admin
Site Admin

http://www.chancesspot.org

Back to top Go down