My Daisy bear

3 posters

Go down

My Daisy bear Empty My Daisy bear

Post by Hammertime93 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

I found my Daisy bear around 3 years ago. She showed up on a friends door step. I immediately knew that I was gonna take her in and keep her. She was one of the sweetest and loving dogs I ever had. She was my sweetheart. I knew she was getting worse as time went on and I decided a few days ago that it would be best to put her to sleep. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made but I knew that it was the right thing to do because she was getting bad. I know she is thanking me for the life I gave her and she will never be forgotten and she will always have a special place in my heart. I love you Daisy always and forever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hammertime93

Back to top Go down

My Daisy bear Empty Re: My Daisy bear

Post by jenodiane Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:24 pm

I am so sorry for your loss of Daisy Bear.  Our pets are family, and it is hard when we lose them; we grieve for them as a family member.   I know you won't believe me, but time will ease the pain.  Your heart will never forget Daisy Bear, and you will always love her.  You did the right thing by not letting her suffer.  You will be in my prayers.
Becky & Bailey
jenodiane
jenodiane

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammertime93 Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 am

Thank you I appreciate the kind words:) I'm doing better each day Smile

Hammertime93

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyLove2017 Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

I'm so sorry for your loss! Daisy knew you loved her and that you always did what was best for her. I will soon have to make this decision for my Fluffy and even still, I can't imagine how you're feeling. Reach out to those closest to you, they will certainly be a great support system. *hugs*

FluffyLove2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down