I lost my best friend

5 posters

Go down

I lost my best friend Empty I lost my best friend

Post by Bustersmom Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:49 pm

On Monday I rushed my Buster (black pug) to the vet as he was not breathing right after a visit in the morning. By the time i got him back for a second time he could barely get air. They worked on his with oxygen but was not getting better. I was told he would not come out of it. I had to make the decision to send him to the rainbow bridge. The look on his face as he struggled is stuck in my brain and I cannot stop sobbing. He was my best friend and with me all of the time. I know the sadness will ease, but right now it feel like my heart is broken in half
Bustersmom
Bustersmom

TnT1227 and Kat M like this post

Back to top Go down

I lost my best friend Empty Re: I lost my best friend

Post by Marshmallow's mum Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:00 am

Bustersmom your story is so familiar. I lost my beautiful cat Marshmallow just 10 days ago and I cannot get the look on her face as she struggled to breathe out of my head either. The pain has eased a little since the first few days but I keep getting waves of grief. I know it is all normal but so hard to bare. Cry if you need to and be kind to yourself. Buster was much loved and had a good life with you. The pain will ease in time and there are plenty of us who know how you are feeling right now

Marshmallow's mum

TnT1227 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jeannette1031 Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:51 pm

Hi everyone. I’m new here and it seems like there has not been a post since 2018. It’s now 2021 and my husband and I lost our sweet kitty named Joy. She was 13 years young and diagnosed with congestive heart failure 1 year ago. Sweet Joy💖passed away on August 24th 2021. She was at our home and began letting out a cry and within 10 minutes was gone and went to be with Jesus. It was my first pet and I’m still struggling. I just layed on the very spot in the kitchen where she took her last breath and could not stop crying. I love her so much and miss her greatly! We love you Joys aw’ bee! You are our sweet Angel💖

jeannette1031

TnT1227 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena88 Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:05 pm

Hi I am new here too. And I don't have much support to give to you other than you are not alone. I lost my dog two days ago and I can't stop crying. Joy is with you always. She isn't suffering and you can always talk to her and send her your love. She's listening

Rena88

TnT1227 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TnT1227 Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:24 am

Hi , I am new here also and I had to let my Cooper cross the Rainbow Bridge 9/14/21 it was the hardest thing I've had to do but it had to be done I still greet him when I come home from work and cry when I see a picture of him. He was my best friend but I know he is in the best place he needed to be. I miss him everyday. I am sorry for your losses and grieve with you all 💔

TnT1227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down