My Sweet Sammi

2 posters

Go down

My Sweet Sammi Empty My Sweet Sammi

Post by Shabye Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:53 pm

On Monday, July 22, 2013 at 10am we had to put our sweet Sammi to sleep as she was so sick and quite old. It was one of the hardest losses I have ever felt. I am still counting in hours how long she has been gone. If I close my eyes and think real hard I swear I can still smell those puppy paws.

She loved me through my good times and my bad times, never giving up on me.

I will always question till the day I die, if I did the right thing. My mind says I did - I just wish it would tell my heart.

Sammi, I love you and miss you terribly and I thank God that we were with you till you closed those beautiful eyes for the last time.

Sharon

Shabye

Back to top Go down

My Sweet Sammi Empty Re: My Sweet Sammi

Post by admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi Sharon.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sammi does look like quite a sweetie. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. I am trying to locate an affordable host for our Online Support Group and as soon as I do, I'll post here. In the meantime you and anyone else are welcome to send me an email if you want to talk.

Also, don't forget that you can submit Sammi's name to our Honoring the Animals Memorial Program Book at www.honoringtheanimals.org (it's $10 but we'll mail you a copy after the event on Sept. Cool.

Take care.

Gail
admin
admin
Site Admin

http://www.chancesspot.org

Back to top Go down